This is the question that Principal Pheng addressed at the recent Arts Education Partnership (AEP) national convening in Indianapolis. The US Department of Education and the National Endowment for the Arts formed the AEP as a hub of state education officials, policy makers, arts organizations and educators who promote the idea that all students should have access to high quality arts education. This was a powerful platform from which Principal Pheng shared lessons and inspiration from our unique folk arts education program.
- Exciting Construction at FACTS August 2, 2019
- FACTS named Title I Distinguished School by the Pennsylvania Department of Education October 24, 2018
- Principal Pheng Presented at National Conference September 20, 2018
- Philadelphia Academy of School Leaders Profiles Principal Pheng January 18, 2018
- FACTS’ Teachers Published in the Journal of Folklore and Education September 10, 2017