Why Work at FACTS?
We believe in recruiting and retaining great teachers and we recognize that great teachers want to work with other great teachers. We recently asked our current teachers why they love working at FACTS. Here’s what they said!
Click here to see the generous benefits package.
Immediate Openings for the 2022-23 School Year:
General Education Elementary Teacher – FACTS has an immediate opening for a 3rd grade teacher. This teacher would content specialize in mathematics, social studies and science for two classes of third grade students.
Long-term Substitute Elementary Teacher – FACTS has an opening for a 4th grade (math/science content specialization) teacher from April 24th – June 23rd 2023 for a teacher going on maternity leave.
Teaching Assistant – FACTS has an immediate opening for a full-time teaching assistant. This position will be supporting multiple students (currently 3 students in K) who have behavior support goals, two of which have IEPs. There will be regular meetings with a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), special and general education teachers, and other staff members as needed. The BCBA will provide guidance, coaching, and support for the implementation of the behavior plans. The assistant will be working in conjunction with general and special education teachers and will be taking direction from various staff members.
Anticipated Openings for the 2023-2024 School Year:
General Education Elementary Teacher – FACTS anticipates an opportunity for a general education elementary teacher to join our team of collaborative and mission driven educators. Start date is in late August 2023.
Assistant or Associate Director – The Assistant/Associate Director, working as part of a warm, collaborative, and mission driven leadership team, is responsible for managing major programs that are critical to the success of the school. With a focus on governmental compliance, the position of Assistant/Associate Director is suited to individuals with a strong desire to take responsibility and work autonomously while collaborating with educators, staff, and administrators throughout the school. The ideal start date is May 1, 2023 to create increased opportunities for training and onboarding, but is flexible based on the ideal candidate’s timeline.
Please e-mail cover letter, resume and copy of teaching certification to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
We also surveyed our teachers and asked them to tell us the first thing they would tell a prospective employee about why they should work at FACTS. They responded:
- FACTS is one of the kindest, most supportive schools I have ever worked at.
- FACTS allows teachers to be heavily involved in the process of curriculum development. Teachers are allowed to teach.
- FACTS allows for great growth of newer teachers and an environment in which a teacher of any experience level would thrive.
- FACTS is extremely collaborative. The staff care about one another and the students.
- I have never worked with a more committed group of loving educators.
- I would tell them how intentional the school board, admin team, teachers and staff have been to provide the best educational experience for our students. They have wonderful events and ideas that enable both the teachers and students to be reflective in their daily learning and teaching.
- At FACTS, teacher prep times are valued, collaboration is encouraged, teacher observations (by admin) is never punitive but a way to seek improvement, colleagues do not compete with each other but are still motivated to do their best.