Why Work at FACTS?
We believe in recruiting and retaining great teachers and we recognize that great teachers want to work with other great teachers. We asked our teachers why they love working at FACTS. Here’s what they said!
Click here to see the generous benefits package.
Openings for the 2023-2024 School Year:
Development Assistant – part time 20 hours – The Development Assistant supports the fundraising and development initiatives of our school.
English Language Development Teacher – FACTS has an opening for an English Language Development Teacher. This is likely to be for middle school.
Instructional Building Substitute – FACTS is hiring full-time building substitutes
Please e-mail cover letter, resume and copy of teaching certification to email@example.com for consideration.
We also surveyed our teachers and asked them to tell us the first thing they would tell a prospective employee about why they should work at FACTS. They responded:
- FACTS is one of the kindest, most supportive schools I have ever worked at.
- FACTS allows teachers to be heavily involved in the process of curriculum development. Teachers are allowed to teach.
- FACTS allows for great growth of newer teachers and an environment in which a teacher of any experience level would thrive.
- FACTS is extremely collaborative. The staff care about one another and the students.
- I have never worked with a more committed group of loving educators.
- I would tell them how intentional the school board, admin team, teachers and staff have been to provide the best educational experience for our students. They have wonderful events and ideas that enable both the teachers and students to be reflective in their daily learning and teaching.
- At FACTS, teacher prep times are valued, collaboration is encouraged, teacher observations (by admin) is never punitive but a way to seek improvement, colleagues do not compete with each other but are still motivated to do their best.