WATCH THE NEW VIDEO ABOUT FACTS' ANNUAL FUND!
Click here to watch the video!
The Annual Fund is a vital component of FACTS’ financial stability supplying unrestricted revenue to the school each year. Annual Fund gifts support every student and every teacher, as well as the curricular programs that make FACTS unique: Folk Arts, Chinese Language, and our model English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL). With strong Annual Fund support from the FACTS community, we can continue to provide students with an educational experience that:
- Raises their academic achievement and ability to think critically and creatively;
- Affirms language, traditional arts, and culture;
- Nurtures values of compassion and kindness;
- Instills a commitment to taking responsibility for themselves and their communities;
- Recognizes parents, elders, and community members as a constant presence in the lives of students; and
- Inspires a vision of justice and fairness and the courage to pursue them.
Your participation matters! Every gift is appreciated and high participation demonstrates the commitment of the FACTS community to supporting our students and teachers.
Donate by clicking here or contact Rebecca Rathje, Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-569-2600 x 1035, for more information.
School Supply Lists for the 2014-2015 school year are here!
Click on "Parent Resources" to get a copy of the list for your grade.
You can make a donation to our school
by clicking the button below.