Why work at FACTS?
We believe in recruiting and retaining great teachers and we recognize that great teachers want to work with other great teachers. We recently surveyed our current teachers and asked them to tell us the first thing they would tell a prospective employee about why they should work at FACTS. They responded:
- I would tell them and have told others that FACTS is one of the kindest, most supportive schools I have ever worked at. I would tell them they should work at FACTS because of the overall school climate, which allows for the great growth of newer teachers and an environment in which a teacher of any experience level would thrive.
- This school is extremely collaborative. The staff care about one another and the students. People stay at FACTS because of this.
- I have never worked with a more committed group of loving educators.
- I would tell them how intentional the school board, admin team, teachers and staff have been to provide the best educational experience for our students. They have wonderful events and ideas that enable both the teachers and students to be reflective in their daily learning and teaching. It is a wonderful place to grow as a professional educator.
- Teacher prep times are valued, collaboration is encouraged, teacher observations (by admin) is never punitive but a way to seek improvement, colleagues do not compete with each other but are still motivated to do their best.
- I value most the intentionality and great sense of collaboration amongst teachers. The intentionality that is placed by the school founders/administration. The collaboration which has been evident from all who work here.
- I value that FACTS allows teachers to be heavily involved in the process of curriculum development. Teachers are allowed to teach.
2018-19 Anticipated Job Openings at FACTS:
FACTS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, physical handicap, gender, sexual orientation, limited English proficiency, or any other protected class.