FACTS school uniform consists of:
- Pants/Skirt: Navy Blue or Khaki
- Shirts: Navy Blue, White or Light Blue
- Sweaters or sweatshirts: Blue or White, no words or lettering (with the exception of FACTS sweatshirts)
- Shoes – Must be close-toed (no sandals or flip flops), must not light up or make noise, and must not have wheels
- No hoods, hats, or coats may be worn inside the school.
Pants/skirts – navy blue or khaki
Shirts – navy, light blue or white, must have a collar
Sweaters or sweatshirts – blue or white/off-white, no words or lettering (with the exception of FACTS sweatshirts)
Shoes – must have a back. No wheels,sounds or lights.
FACTS Uniform Recycling encourages families to pass on outgrown uniform clothing and/or to take uniform clothing that others have outgrown. This helps the planet earth by reducing waste, and it helps families reduce costs. In the event that financial hardship makes it difficult for parents to meet the school uniform policy, FACTS will review each case and may provide support for the family toward the school uniform commensurate with need. Students who come to school out of uniform may be asked to wear clothes provided by the school. If the school does not have a uniform available for the student to borrow, parents will be called deliver a uniform to the school. Students may also be prohibited from attending class until clothes that meet the uniform policy are provided. Repeated disregard of school uniform policy may result in disciplinary action.