Please Donate to FACTS!
It’s easy to give to FACTS. And it has never been more important.
FACTS began with grassroots support. And you can be part of the grassroots effort to help FACTS continue to grow.
Why now? Isn’t FACT doing fine without me?
You’ve heard about the budget cuts hurting the Philadelphia public schools. But did you know that FACTS is hurt by those same cuts?
Since 2011–12, FACTS funding from the government has been cut by over $700 per student per year. That adds up to over $300,000 less in funding every year . . . And of course costs are all going up, not down.
What can my donation do?
STRENGTHEN LANGUAGE ACCESS: FACTS spends over $75,000 every year on translation services. But still we struggle to have enough interpreters on site for report card conferences and other events.
- A $200 donation could pay for an interpreter.
- A $50 donation could get a letter translated.
KEEP FAMILY ENGAGEMENT EFFORTS STRONG: FACTS’ Family Nights bring families into connection with FACTS and with each other.
- $150 donation could pay for refreshments for a Family Literacy Night or Black Heritage Night.
- $75 could pay for child care so families can come and learn about their rights as parents of ESOL or Special Education students.
Make FACTS a Model of Folk Art Education in the US
- $500 could buy a new lion head for our lion dancers
- $5000 could pay for an artist’s residency
- $10,000 could create a documentary to help promote our innovative folk arts program
How Can I Give?
- It’s a simple click
- OR please mail your check, made payable to “FACTS,” to:
1023 Callowhill Street
Philadelphia, PA 19123
Attention: Ricque Porter, Assistant Director